Cranberry Brie Bites
Makes 24 small bites
½ box frozen puffed pastry (one sheet)
½ lb Brie cheese
8 ounce jar Sakonnet Farm Cranberry Apple Relish
1. Thaw one puffed pastry sheet according to directions on package, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Roll out sheet on floured surface until aprox 12 inch square
3. With a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut the sheets into approximately 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch squares. Press each square into a oiled mini muffin cavity.
4. Cube the cheese – about a 3/4 inch cube per muffin cup.
5. Place a cube of brie in the center of each puff pastry square. Top the brie with aprox 1 tsp Cranberry Apple Relish.
6. Bake about 10 minutes or until puff pastry corners are toasted lightly brown.
7. Let cool 5 minutes before serving
We’ve also been putting little cubes of brie on crackers and warming in the microwave for about 15 seconds then topping with the relish. Much easier and still quite delish!