- Coastal Roasters 1791 Main Road Tiverton RI
Donald roasts the beans right there in the shop, so even driving by can be heavenly. Lots of outdoor seating overlooking the water. Huge menu of coffee and tea drinks.
2. Gray’s Daily Grind “ “Free Range Coffee” 638 Adamsville Rd Westport, MA
This shop is within walking distance of our Samuel Church Estate. Good selection of coffee, smoothies and pastries. Gifts, artisanal pantry items and local books are also available.
3. The Art Cafe 7 South of the Commons Road Little Compton RI
Cute little coffee shop and art gallery. Big open yard with plenty of space to sit outside, safe for the kiddos to play. Delish savory treats also available.
4. The Beehive Cafe 10 Franklin St Bristol RI
Much more than coffee, they have a great breakfast and lunch menu.
5. Thrive Coffee House 706 Park Ave Portsmouth RI
Beautiful little spot overlooking the water in Portsmouth. Tea, coffee, sandwiches for breakfast and lunch are available as well. Kiddo friendly area for play.